We would love for you to fall in love with your finds, but we understand that it doesn't always happen that way. Not Your Mama's Vintage takes every effort to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. Please send me (Kara) an email at email@example.com if you have questions about your purchases. If we chat and you still don't think your purchase is right for you, feel free to return it to us. Here's how to return items to Not Your Mama's Vintage:
1) If you would like to send back an item(s), send us an email first. While we don't provide return packaging and shipping, we do want to make sure that you have a return slip to include with your package.
2) All items returned must be in their original condition, unbroken, with no additional cleanings or alterations given to them. If an item was broken in shipping, we will help you in whatever way we can with the information needed to resolve the issue with the shipper.
3) Items will be refunded in the form of an in-store shopping credit for the cost paid (original cost less any discounts), plus the cost of shipping. We do not offer credits in the original form of payment. Coupons redeemed are void and cannot be reused.
4) We will credit the cost of the shipping from the original purchase based on the number of items returned. For example, if your original shipping cost was $8.99 and you’re returning 1 of the 2 items you’ve purchased, you will be credited $4.50 in shipping.
5) Our return address is:
Not Your Mama's Vintage
c/o Kara Richardson
5629 Bluffman Drive
Dallas, Texas 75241
Please make sure that your package is postmarked or that you receive delivery confirmation for your records. All return packages must be received within 10 business days from the day that you receive it. If your return is not received within 10 business days, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from each item returned (based on the purchase amount).
6) All items returned will be given back to you in the form of a shopping credit. Shopping credits are good for 120 days (from day of receipt) and can be used in one of 3 ways:
- You can use your credit to shop on the Not Your Mama's Vintage website.
- You can gift your credit to a friend for him/her to shop with us.
- You can choose to donate your shopping credit to one of our single mom events (more info coming soon).
7) All add-on features, including, but not limited to, our gift wrapping services, are a final sale.
8) Friends Shop (our online personal vintage shopping service) service fees paid are only refundable if we are unable to find the item needed within the time and budget allotted and will be refunded in the original form of payment. Items bought through Friends Shop are eligible for return based on the above policy (less service fees) and will be given back in the form of a shopping credit.
How to Use Your Shopping Credit (Must be Used Within 120 Days from Day of Receipt)
When you have found the piece that you can't live without and are ready to redeem your shopping credit, send me (Kara) an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and the SKU of the piece. From there, we will remove the item from our online inventory and send you an invoice for the remaining due, including the shipping cost and any remaining balance on the item (if applicable). Amount due must be paid within 24 hours before any new pieces will be shipped. We will gladly apply any coupon you might have available for your new purchase.